Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kid Bra

While I was out back to school shopping with Madison she came across these "kid bras". She was so determined that she wanted one, that I finally agreed on these little sports bra/tank top type. She was so excited!!!! As soon as she got in the door, she put one on. She told Caitlin that she got a "kid bra". It was so cute. Caitlin wanted to wear one as well. I did buy a three pack.

I told them to go in and surprise daddy. I wish that I took a picture of his face when he first saw them. I explained that she would forget about them in a few days. She wore them 24 hours a day for the first few days and now hasn't touched them. Brett keeps telling her that she is too young for them!

I thought that she was so cute. She thought she was soooo grown up. Brett still isn't so impressed that I bought them. He just doesn't want his girls growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.