Thursday, August 2, 2012

Just Darling!!!

My two girls have loved dancing around my house for years.  I didn't sign them up for dance for a while because I was a GYMNAST and hated to think of dancers...  I did have my fill of graceful ballet though - not thoroughly enjoyed.

I love watching them dance at their recitals.  I am actually that mom that has tears of joy in my eyes when I am watching them.  They are so adorable and LOVING every second of it.

I have pushed a little with the gymnastics and that will be so helpful with their dance, but I must say they are looking like dancing will take over gymnastics soon ---  my passion for gymnastic Olympic watching is swaying Caitlin a little...  Just signed her up for an hour long gymnastic class this fall :)  That is a class that I will be staying to watch.  Madison is deciding to not do gymnastics this year and do lyrical dance instead.  At least lyrical requires gymnastic skills - and not so much hip shaking as hip hop!!!!  She also has a great front flip of the diving board as a result of all the time in the gym.

Here are a few of their professional dance pictures from the recital...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.