Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Off to a Great Start!

My kids have only been off of school for not quite two weeks...  We have already jam packed those days with so much fun.  Summer vacation is so wonderful with three little kids and wonderful friends.

We started summer with two back to back pool parties to celebrate being OUT OF SCHOOL...  We also spent a day at Wyndy Pynes Farm and a week in St. Louis - I will post those separately!  I want these to be the days that my kids remember.  Lots of fun, staying up late, sleeping in, and keeping me VERY busy:)

Reeves' Pool

Rogers' Pool

Caitlin and Etsu























































Dance Recitals...  I was never a dancer and sometimes WISH the girls would not be interested anymore, but when I see them in their recital, it always brings tears to my eyes.

The neighborhood GIRLS


The FINALE...


A great production!









































GYMNASTIC Show...  Now this is what I really LOVE to watch!


Caitlin loves the medal that she got...

She was adorable



















































Park FUN...  The kids loved the rhinoceros noses!!!  I love it that the kids aren't too old for the park...  They played for hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.