Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween FUN

We have the best neighborhood for trick or treating...  I love our tradition that we have.  First of all it starts with "GHOSTING" each other.  I always get excited to sneak around in the dark with the kids...

We also have families over for pizza on Halloween night and then caravan to another neighbors house for a little gathering BEFORE even heading out trick or treating.  It is so fun for the kids and adults.  This year, we had a trailer that we pulled the kids around in.  I'm not quite sure who actually has more fun...  I had a blast.  We had 22 kids on the trailer this year.  The rain didn't stop us.

The school Halloween parties and parades are enjoyed much more by the kids.  Of course, I volunteer to help out, but I do it for the kids sake.  It is a tad crazy for me.  Thankfully it is only once a year...

Madison's dance class

Cait and her BFF

I helped out at the snack station.


Cutest little bumble bee


Erica painted Caitlin's face.




The GANG!!!

Caitlin's dance class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.