Saturday, July 25, 2009

heading to the lake

Madison loves to get all dressed up! She always asks me to take a picture of her...

Sorry that it has been awhile since the last post. I took the kids over to the Detroit area for their cousin Ava's 3rd birthday party. We stayed a few days and played with the cousins. We had really rainy weather but did venture to the indoor waterpark two times. Friday the weather cleared and I met a great friend at my inlaw's pool. My kids love to swim.


After doing laundry and repacking bags we are off for a week at a cabin right on Lake Michigan near Silver Lake sand dunes. We are so excited. Of course we have so much to take that Brett even had to go out today and buy a cargo carrier for the Suburban. I plan on several photo shoots on our private beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.