We rented a cabin for a week right on Lake Michigan. We had an amazing time. Brett and I both agree that it was our best vacation yet. Our family had great weather and such a wonderful time just playing and hanging out in the sand together. We have already looked at other cabins for next year. We are definitely going to make renting a cabin around the wonderful state of Michigan a summer tradition for our family! Brett and my parents' came up for the last few days. The kids loved having both sets of grandparents up to spoil them. I again took over 500 pictures of our fabulous 7 days. I will be putting several up for the next few posts! If you have never been to Silver Lake sand dunes, they are amazing.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Cabin on the LAKE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.