Caitlin loved feeding them a bottle from outside the fence.
Cutie bug on the carousel.
The kids, my mother and I took a road trip to St. Louis. It was a 7 hour drive. The kids were fantastic. We visited my oldest sister and her family. She has a son whom Blake adores. The boys are a perfect match. The boys went to a zoo camp four days. It was really nice to be able to hang out with my mom, sister and my two girls. I took the girls to "The Magic House" - great childrens museum, zoo, and Grant's farm. We also spent some time playing in the backyard on the slip and slide and at the community pool. Madison and I even touched and fed sting rays. I was scared to death, but had to fo it for Madison :) I am still amazed daily of what we do for our children.
We also took our cat, Molly. She will be living with them now. Blake is really struggling with his allergies and we needed to get rid of her. We are so happy that she has a wonderful home. The trip down with her was amuzing. She pooped in the cage before we even left the garage. She also pooped half way there. Thank goodness for Oma. She climbed back and scooped it out. The kids thought it would be so much fun to have the cat go with us until it got SMELLY!!!! Molly is a great cat and will have a happy life at their home.
We are back home for a few days and then will be heading to the Detroit area followed by Chicago. Wow, I am exhausted from my travels. The kids are loving it though!!!! I guess that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.