Now this is what summer is all about! We have had nothing "BIG" planned. That doesn't mean that we have done nothing, but not all day plans. The kids and I have enjoyed playing a little at our own house. Brett had Monday off and we cleaned up the yard and vehicles. He is so obsessed with keeping my truck cleaned out. I just laugh to myself because it is kind of useless with three kids in and out all day long! OH yeah, Brett about died - really freaked OUT - when he found a banana peeling in his car after I drove it to my 10K on Saturday. I think that I am never allowed to drive his car again... I thought that it wasn't such a big deal.
We have met all three of the kids teachers and classrooms this week. It was alittle overwhelming for me, but exciting for the kids. This whole school change still leaves me a little anxious. I know that it will work out. The teachers were amazing:)
I have been a work out queen this week. I have run 5 or more miles everyday and also tried my Body Pump class again. This time so far not nearly as sore. I am heading out for a long run on Saturday. We need to run at least 8 miles. Wish me luck. My running partner might just kill me.
We are off to the barn, nature center and then Madison's gymnastic class today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.