Wednesday, October 21, 2009

35 years YOUNG!!!!!


Favorite restaurant in K-zoo --- Fandangoes!

Brett got us this car service for the night. LUCKY LADY!!!!

Wow, where has the time gone? I am still struggling with the fact that I am getting older. However, I think that my 30's have been the best years so far.

So my birthday celebration was just amazing. My parents came down to visit and help me out while Brett was in Arizona. We went to our usual RED ROBIN birthday celebration dinner Friday night. My parents took my kids and headed back to their house for the weekend. I had about 3 hours of alone time at my house. I must say that I actually was bored. My wonderful three firends from the Detroit area came that night and we went out for the night. I really miss those girls!

We tried to sleep in the next morning since we had no kids, but just couldn't. Why is that? We watched a movie, did a little shopping and then got ready for dinner. We met several other K-zoo girlfriends at the restaurant. We had a great time eating delicious food.

Sunday, I met my brother in Jackson to get the kids back. I was ready to see their smiling faces. They looked like they missed me over those two days.

I also went out to dinner with two friends that weren't able to make it out over the weekend on Monday night. I definitely loved celebrating my birthday for 4 nights.

I definitely need to hit the gym hard this week to burn up all those CALORIES that I consumed. I love birthdays!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.