It all started with a voicemail from the babysitter on my cell phone. I was at a much needed night out dinner with friends when I decided to check my cell phone to find a frantic message that was left about 30 minutes prior about Blake pulling Madison's tooth out and her being very upset and needing to talk with me. I felt so bad for the babysitter and Madison that I hadn't heard the call. I quickly called back and Madison had settled down and I was not needed to come home. I was a little relieved about things being OK now, but just couldn't really enjoy the rest of the time. I was under the impression that it was her front -top tooth. I was so worried about it being empty for a long time. I finally decided that I should just get home and left a little early.
I was definitely relieved to find Madison in bed with a BIG smile on her face and it being the bottom tooth. Much better than the top teeth. She had her tooth in a baggie and was ready for the tooth fairy. She was so cute with a missing tooth and a very wiggly second tooth.
The story goes like this - Madison playing cat with Caitlin. The kids love to pretend that they are on a leash and someone is taking them for a walk. So Madison had Caitlin's blanket in her mouth and was being led around like a pet cat. Blake decided to play and pulled a little too hard and out came a tooth!
Today, while playing card games, she said that she would be right back and not to come up to her room. She pulled her second tooth out all by herself. She is one tough cookie. Later she told me that she wanted more money because I told her that we would go to Toys R Us tomorrow. I guess she wanted more money to spend there so out came tooth number 2.
All in All - it turned out fine. She is very excited to go to school and show all of her friends. I told her no more teeth pulling for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.