Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Cowgirl


Madison sure is one of the cutest little cowgirls that I have ever seen. She is also the youngest rider at the barn. She has been a little timid about trotting around on her own since the fall a few weeks back. I bribed her with a new game for her DS to just try trotting again by herself. I told her that I know that it must be scarey, but I also know that she could do it. I overheard her talking with Donna and she told her that she was going to do it by herself today. I got out my camera and captured this cute picture of her trotting by... It was great to see her at it again.


Caitlin and I love talking walks around all the pastures and talking to the other horses. Caitlin keeps asking me when she could ride. I think she is going to get to ride around for a few minutes at the end of Madison's lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.