Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little Graduate





I can't believe that Caitlin has had her first graduation. She was excited for days leading up to this program. She loves to sing and perform. She stood right up in the front middle on stage. I took Madison out of school a little esrly so that she could come with me. Caitlin was fantastic. I could actually hear her little voice from the crowd several times. After their performance, they called each child up for their certificate. She had a great first year at school. I was very sad as we were driving away. Her teachers and freinds were wonderful. She is going to be going to a different preschool next year. It is called Nature's Way. It is through the Nature Center.


For Mothers Day, I got a new lens for my camera. I decided that I should experiment with it before the program. Here is what I got. Caitlin just makes me smile all day long. Isn't she just the cutest thing????





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.