Ten minutes into mulching, Brett ran over a sundial that I had in the flowerbed and popped a tire on the tractor. After several calls and running to different stores, we finally got it fixed. Yes, that just seems to be our luck at times. Back to work... We laid 15 yards of mulch in the flower beds, play structure, fire pit and down the trail in the woods. We are so happy to be done. Both Brett and I got very sunburned.
These shrubs were growing out of control. I tried to pull the two big evergreen type ones out, but they weren't budging, so on to plan B. I pulled out a few other plants and small shrubs and Brett went to town trimming. It looks so much better.
Trail in the back woods.I really love my new chairs and table. Last year we had plastic ones that kept blowing over. This year Brett surprised me with these heavy duty wood ones!
Since Brett had some time off work, we were able to take both vehicles in for detailing. Brett is very picky about his vehicles. As long as I have gas, I don't really care too much. It is all about hauling kids easiest... AND yes, my truck is very messy because of that. I must say that it looks amazing. At least until Madison dumped over her smoothie the other day on the carpet:( SHHHHH - Brett doesn't know about that one. Right away, Madison said, "Oh no, Daddy is going to be MAD"! I do appreciate him always taking care of my truck for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.