We have had a very busy week. Summer always keeps me busy, but I love it. We have already gone to the Binder Park Zoo, Ramona Park Beach, Blake went to Lego camp with a buddy (had two sleepovers as well), Madison went to Camp Grandma and I even managed to get to the gym a few times. I just signed up for Half Marathon #3 in Grand Rapids. We are off to Lake Michigan today while Brett is gone fishing for the weekend.
Last day of Kindergarten and second grade. I was a little sad that morning. It is hard to see your kids keep growing up right in front of your eyes. I still think of them as my babies, but I might have to change that thought soon.
Caitlin just woke up right before we were walking out the door. She wanted to match Madison and pose just like her. She still has her crazy bed head.
Madison - last day of kindergarten. Look out first grade!
Blake - last day of second grade. He goes to the Later Elem Building next year.The last two years we have had these Intex pools. They have been great. I feel like it is holding us over for the REAL pool to be put in, but I am probably just dreaming. We have had to buy a new one every year though. I keep telling Brett that each year, it gets more and more like the real thing. The first year, a mouse got into it and ate it. The top ring deflated and let all the water out this year. Our new one has such a fancy decking around it.
They can play so nice together at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.