Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Always FUN in Detroit!!!


Madison was being so sweet with Caitlin. I can't believe that Caitlin trusted her so much to catch her.
Of course as soon as the kids got out of school, they wanted to head to their cousins house. They love being with them. So week number two, we were off. I decided to head to Grandma Jan's pool the first day. We got there about lunch time and the kids swam for several hours. She was so gracious to watch the kids that night so that I could meet up with some girl friends. I actually went shopping at Twelve Oaks mall and then out to dinner. I do miss those girls so much, but am very grateful of the the time that I have with them.

My kids are quite the little fish. This was Caitlin's first time jumping into the pool. Last summer she was a little nervous and wanted to swim with a life jacket and noodle.

The next day, the cousins joined us at the pool. They had a blast until the rain came. Shannon and I decided that we should go see Toy Story 3. When we walked out of the the theater the skies were clear, so back to the pool until almost 8:00. We went back to the Warner's and spent the night. We played with them most of the day and then headed back home for a birthday party in k-zoo that started at 6:00. We ended up staying at the party until almost midnight. It was a pool/movie in the backyard party. All three kids stayed up for the whole thing.

They did sleep in a little the next day (about 8:00) and we packed our bags and headed out to Lake Michigan with friends by 10:00 in the morning. These kids are having a great summer. We are packing every spare moment with fun in the sun!!!!!! Madison is so brown already...

Week #3 - Up North at the cabin. I will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.