
Blake and Madison loved the water trampoline. They would jump on it and then go flying off the side. Brett, Caitlin and I watched from the pontoon boat. Caitlin was all excited to join the kids. She jumped off the front of the boat and came up yelling, "FREEZING". She started to cry and wanted right back on the boat. She never went in again! I was actually relieved. I was a little worried about her doing all that without me in the water with her. AND I really didn't want to get in the water. I am very spoiled by pools and clean Lake Michigan. Madison asked several times if eels were in the water. I thought that was so funny, but was thinking the same thing as I couldn't see the bottom. I never let them know that I wasn't planning on going in.
Blake and Madison were so intrigued with the fake owl on the trampoline. They quickly found out why it was on there and made me get on the trampoline to clean off all the POOP - YUCK!!!
We loved watching them have so much fun. They never even gave us a hard time about wearing life jackets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.