Our family tradition is renting a cabin for a week somewhere in Michigan. I think that Michigan has some great vacation spots and I want the kids to be exposed to all the different wonderful things that Michigan has to offer. I love camping, but tents and kids don't mix well together... so renting a cabin is a great fit for our family.
This year we rented a Farmhouse on Upper herring Lake in Arcadia. It was a beautiful cabin and lots of space. We had 4 bedrooms and 22oo sq ft of luxury. We also had a pontoon boat, kayaks, a paddle boat, sand box, swing set and water trampoline. The house was on 2 acres of land. There was a cute board walk through the woods to get to the lake. We were also able to bring Zoe. She loved being there. She went out on the boat with us!
This is our dock. There was no sandy beach. The kids didn't mind at all and loved getting stuck in quick sand----MUCK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.