Monday, March 28, 2011

American Girl Night Out on the TOWN!!

Christy told me before we got to Denver that they had an American Girl store right at their mall - Did I mention all the great shopping and restaurants right by her house????? I couldn't believe it!!!!!!! I think that I need to go out and visit her without my kids sometime...
I really wanted to take my girls to American Girl and let them pick out something. They didn't have a restaurant at this store, but Cheesecake Factory is right next door and has little seats for the dolls.

The girls were so excited. They spent quite a while prepping their dolls to go out for their fancy night. Emily was such a great cousin and helped my girls get their dolls dressed and hair done. Off we went. Blake was being a great sport about it. I was bribing him with a stop to GameStop!

We decided to do dinner first. Caitlin was so cute. She ordered herself and STAR dinner. She shared her food with STAR. She even had a little plate with food on it in front of her doll.

After a yummy dinner - lots of carbs for me, since our household has been doing LOW CARB forever now, we were off to shop. All three girls decided to get the dolls ears pierced. Caitlin picked out an iceskating outfit and Madison picked out a tap costume.

We had a great time!!!!
Getting KIT and STAR ready for their big night...
Caitlin was so excited
Madison and KIT
Caitlin and STAR
Cheesecake Factory FUN

Blake being a great sport...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.