Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lunch Date

Madison has been begging for Caitlin and I to come and eat lunch with her at school. We finally found a free time to go. I thought that it would be fun to show up early and walk Caitlin around the school. She is going to Kindergarten in the fall - I wish I could keep her little longer, but she has to go :(

As we were pulling in, we saw Blake coming in off the playground heading to lunch. I told Caitlin to hurry and get out so that we could surprise Blake. Caitlin went right up to him in the cafeteria and gave him a big hug. We was happy to see us. We didn't stay too long because Madison would be upset if we were late. It was a great little surprise for all of us. He has grown up so much!!!!!

While we were waiting for Madison by the recess door, the Kindergarten teacher that I want for Caitlin came walking by. We were able to talk with her and she said that probably Caitlin would be in her class!!! She is a very happy, loving teacher and she is in my run camp this year :)

Madison came in with the biggest smile on her face. Her teacher, Ms. Snow, said that Madison has been so excited all morning!!!!! The little things in life...
We had a delicious lunch. We even got to sit at a special table and she was able to invite a friend to sit with us. Before it was over, she was asking when we could come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.