Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July

What a great few days...

Our celebrating started with a great party at the Deforest house Saturday night. The fireworks were awesome!

We hosted a party on Sunday for all our friends and neighbors. We had about 50 adults and TONS of kids - children outnumbered the adults by far... We had a dinner and then Brett put on his firework display. It was very busy, but great.

Monday morning we had to wake the girls up to head to a parade in Schoolcraft. We went with three other families. It was a good ol' country parade. I have never seen so many tractors in my life. We ended the day with a trip to Red Robin for dinner. I love weekends like this.

I am packing the next two days for a 3 night camping trip. We are going with three other families and we are staying in TENTS!!!!! I think that we are a little crazy...

Deforest Party - Heather, Rachael and I
The kids swam for hours - Xander, Aspen, Caitlin and Madison
Spectacular Fireworks!!!!
Schoolcraft parade with the McClishes, Seisers and Hunters!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.