Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beautiful Weather

With nine days in a row of record breaking weather, we have been spending a lot of time outdoors.  I haven't posted in a while because I can't help but be outside enjoying this awesome weather...

Last weekend, I gardened and gardened and gardened.  Of course I got poison ivy.  For four years in a row it is my spring tradition.  I always forget how awful it is.  Hopefully, these two patches on my arm will be all that I get.  I love working in the yard.  I am totally addicted to cutting down plants, transporting them and clearing more of the woods out.

The kids have had a blast catching frogs/toads and building habitats for them.  We have also been enjoying taking walks with the dogs in the neighborhood.  It is going to be hard when this weather goes back to NORMAL.

I have still been battling a sore upper back and shoulder.  Since, I had to cut back on weight training, I have been running like CRAZY!!!!  I am loving it actually.  My body feels so great and I have had very little aches and pains from it.  I have even been telling myself that I should do a full marathon in the fall...  Lets see how the half marathon in May goes first.  Physical Therapy twice a week has really helped me out.

We are anxiously awaiting a visit from both of my sisters...



 A new bubble machine...  We go through several of these a summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.