Friday, March 23, 2012

First Tooth Fairy Visit

Caitlin lost her first tooth...  Yes, it came out on it's own (some wondered if it had help from her brother or sister!)  It had been wiggly for days.  She would never let anyone near it fearing that they might pull it out.  Caitlin freaks out with BLOOD!!!!  I was trying to warn her that there would be blood when it came out, but it wouldn't hurt - I don't think that she believed me.

We were visiting the Warner house for the weekend and I heard a commotion coming from the basement.  Several children came running up the stairs and Caitlin was holding her tooth.  She was a little worried about the blood at first, but thankfully NO tears were shed. Her and Ava were so excited that the tooth fairy was coming that night.

Caitlin received a special note from the tooth fairy, $5, and even her tooth to keep.

She was one proud girl.  These milestones with her are killing me --- she is my last BABY!!!!  I was trying very hard to show my excitement for her, but inside I wanted to just cry.  I am already struggling with her going to school full time next year.  I just love this little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.