Thursday, December 13, 2012

Patience...

I am trying so hard to be patient and let this knee get better.  I'm going on almost 2 months of a super agitated knee...  It has been really hard for me to REST!!!!  I have actually been in pool and land therapy the last two weeks, but still can't wait to just get back out there.  I haven't stepped foot in my gym for a month.  I am craving a little cardio exercise.  Yesterday at therapy, I begged to aqua jog.  I did it for about 5 minutes and my knee started killing.  I toughed it out for a few more minutes because it felt so great to exercise.  Then I decided that I should stop.  I really want to snowboard as soon as we get snow.

I was really starting to get down about this.  Yesterday morning my sweet boy said the best thing that he could have said.  I just love how kids know when their parents need a little pick me up.  We were talking about 12-12-12.  Madison said that none of us would be alive when this happens again.  Blake said, "maybe if we are as healthy and active as MOM, we could be"!  That made me smile.  I should be thankful for what I can do and how I am making an impact on my kids.  Soon I can get back out and bike, run, snowboard and do classes at the gym.  I have a glimmer of light at the end of my tunnel...

Here is to dreaming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.