Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is so special to me.  I love seeing the kids so excited to give their gifts to each other.  From the moment they woke up on Christmas Eve, they were asking, "Can we open the presents"???

 Caitlin was so proud of her wrapping.  She also made us two projects at school.  One was the most adorable book!!!

 They were trying to persuade their dad to pick them to go first!
 Blake passed out his presents first.  He wanted them both to open them at the same time ---  FURBY fun
 The girls loved their furby...  The furbish language is very unique.

 Blake got lots of Skylander GIANTS!!!

 Madison was so excited about my gift that she insisted that I open it that night instead of waiting till Christmas Day...
 Diamond Earrings.  I found out that Madison had been keeping this a secret since Thanksgiving.
 Even Izzy got a present.  I little Spartan jersey.  Go Michigan State!!!
 She actually loves the jersey...  It is so cute on her.

 A silent HOUSE...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.