Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crystal Mountain

I love Crystal Mountain...  It is the most beautiful, family friendly resort!  Besides the freezing (below zero) temps, we had the most wonderful weather ---  lots of fresh powder :)  We had four families total this year.  Our kids were known as the "dirty dozen".  All 12 kids (aged 4-10) had a blast.  I can't wait to go back again next year.

The drive up and back was a little scary though at times.
 This was our view for most of the 3 hour journey...
 Blake and I
 Brett and Madison
 The village was beautiful at night.  There are so many twinkling white lights.
 My kids loved the pool and hot tub

 These three are quite the skiers.  They can ride black diamonds with no problem...

 They had so much fun with all their friends.  We even let them just take off with out us...


 We had so much fresh powder.  This day was my favorite.  
 Caitlin and her friends called themselves "The Black Diamond Ladies"...  They were so cute together.



 Table for 20 please!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.