Day 2... It is glorious. I love our new schedule. Blake and I have had the best two mornings so far. We are the only ones up at 6:15. I have really enjoyed drinking my coffee and just hanging out with this awesome kid. I'm also looking forward to the hour that he gets home before the girls. He wants to work on his back flips on the trampoline today before the girls get home. I'm hoping that he continues wanting to spend time with me... It is super strange to have him walk down the street by himself and get on the middle school/high school bus!
We have also had a HUGE change at our house... making the kids be more independent. I have failed miserably in doing way too much for these kids. It will be a struggle for me, but I'm setting it as my new goal. They are packing their own lunches/snacks/water bottles for school. I know that it seems crazy to some people that I have been doing this for so many years, but I really LOVE/NEED to help them out.
They all came home very happy kids yesterday...
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.