Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Update

I have been busy just getting my house and yard back in order from 3 months of playing with the kids.  I also love wearing jeans and a sweatshirts lately...  I really think that I am ready for fall.

We had a great weekend... Friday night pizza and Harry Potter movie.  Our two older kids have just finished reading the first book.  We all loved the first movie and can't wait to have the kids finish the second book so that we can watch the movie.

Saturday was full with soccer, yard work, clothes shopping for Blake, and a BBQ/bonfire with 4 other families at our house.  It is so nice to have families where the parents and kids all get a long.

Sunday we stayed in PJ's for the whole day.  I had some cleaning up to do after the late Saturday night, but then just lounged with the family.  We did make it out for ice cream.  It was so nice because the rest of our fall weekends are so jam packed from here on out!!!

I love our yard, but there sure is a lot to clean up and cut down...

We have gotten our money out of this toy...  The kids are always on here

Madison is my little FLIPPER

Blake loves his new trombone

Surprised Blake with an air soft gun war after school on Friday!!!!

Girls loved hanging out with our neighbors rabbits.  Yes, Cait and Claire are in the cage!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.