Monday, October 7, 2013

Wonderful Children

I know that I say it all the time, but I have some wonderful kids...  They have been keeping me pretty busy lately, so I haven't posted in soooo long--- OK, I've been having a little ME time lately too :)

Caitlin and her BFF have a little friend in second grade that has brain cancer.  It breaks my heart.  I hate having to talk about it with my 7 year old.  However, Caitlin and Claire wanted to make a difference.  They decided on a popcorn sale for their friend.  They donated all their sales to her family.  Of course Sarah and I were all over it.  I emailed everyone that I knew that would be interested in visiting a popcorn sale.  The girls did it with lots of help from siblings and other friends.  It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon...  I'm so proud of these two girls.  They raised $200.00.  Way to go GIRLS...



















Caitlin has also been so sweet with reading to me at night.  I treasure hearing her sweet voice and all the snuggles and hugs.  Check out how big those two front teeth are getting.  Where did my LITTLE girl go??????












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.