October has been wonderful. I also call it BIRTHDAY MONTH! I try my hardest to stretch out my special birthday time throughout the whole month...
I was treated with a great trip to Vegas with Brett. We hadn't been there together for 7 years. We stayed at Mandalay Bay. It was a gorgeous week in the 90's. I was spoiled by shows, dinner, lots of sun and a private ride through the desert in a porsche. That was breathtaking.
Annual school walk a thon is always so much fun. I get one on one time with each of my beautiful children while walking and meeting all their NEW friends for the year. Caitlin always makes me run and catch her. That girl has some legs...
 |
| Madison's class |
 |
| My little RUNNER |
 |
| second grade |
 |
| Blake doing the dunk tank |
 |
| GO MATTAWAN!!! |
The kids have also been keeping me very busy with the traditional pumpkin patches, cider mills, carving pumpkins, getting halloween costumes, "ghosting", flash light/ nighttime corn maze and just hanging out with friends. I love OCTOBER!!!!!
Turning 39 was and still is a little sad for me. I know that 40 will be great and I'm in the best shape of my life, but it is still 40... I'll get over it and move on very soon. I'm ending my month with a trip to Denver to see my two wonderful sisters... Why couldn't October last a little longer?????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.