Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sick DAY!

I'm definitely NOT complaining, but of course I'm sitting home with a sick kid today.  I have been single parenting this week while Brett is hunting in North Dakota, so my gym time has been really helpful to get me through the evening and mornings as a GOOD mom...  I also had an afternoon planned with girlfriends.  I'm putting a smile on my face and snuggling with my sweet Caitlin today.  Actually, who am I kidding, I'm cleaning the basement and steam cleaning rugs today.

I have been letting the kids rotate sleeping with me this week.  They are so funny how much they love that.  It is sweet to climb in bed and have a little body reach over and hug me!

We also woke up this morning with snow on the ground.  Maybe I will get all the ski stuff together today as well.  It could be just around the corner.  We already have our season passes.



Gene the Pumpkin Man


Pumpkin carving at school

Caitlin did a great job with her kitty!!!


My birthday dinner at Food Dance...  Yummy Cheese fondue

My two favorite second graders...

Flashlight/ corn maze fun

A fun Sunday morning at Airway LANES

Bowling Queen...  Really, what can't she do?????



Annual wine day

I have the BEST girlfriends...  A little birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.