Friday, October 25, 2013

Mommy SICK DAY!

I wish that I could call in sick today...  I have a throbbing head/sinus cold.  It was slowly coming on and hit full force last night.  AND, I'm home with Caitlin and her friend.  The early elementary is closed today due to a power outage from all this crazy snow/ice.  I'm drinking as much water and Emergen-C as possible today.  I need to get better for my flight tomorrow and my 8 am outdoor soccer game tomorrow morning.  I'm really hoping for better weather.

On a good note, I got so much accomplished yesterday.  I have never seen the basement so clean.  We also built the new rabbit habitat.  I steam cleaned my living room rug three times...  Just to find dog poop all over this morning---- ARG!!!!!!

My precious sleeping buddy last night!

Lunch date with Cait...  I wanted soup so bad yesterday.

Loving the snow...

Snow and snowpants on the trampoline!!!

So happy to find this this morning...

Rabbit habitat

Our clean basement.  How long will it stay this way?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.