Friday, March 19, 2010

Finding Nemo

This picture was taken at Epcot. Blake loved BRUCE.

The kids and I went to Grand Rapids last night for the Disney "Finding Nemo" on ice. Four other families from our neighborhood joined us. The kids had a blast all sitting by each other. I especially liked sitting by the other moms and visiting. My three wanted cotton candy - YUM!!! I love cotton candy and convinced Caitlin to share with me :)

It was a late show and we didn't get on the road home until 9:15pm. I knew that it would be late. Ten minutes into the trip, Blake had to go to the bathroom sooooo bad. I hate stopping anywhere at night, let alone when I am driving alone with all three kids. I made him go outside in a bush. I did find a quiet, dark parking lot!!!! Madison thought it was funny that he was going outside.

The kids are home today. We have a four day weekend due to conferences. It is going to be sunny and warm today (upper 50's). We are heading out to the park for a picnic and play with friends. I think that summer will be lots of fun. The kids are getting easier and easier to cart around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.