Friday, March 12, 2010

Signs of Spring

As soon as we returned from Florida, I was so ready for Spring. It has actually been sunny and pretty warm the past week. I have been outside as much as possible. I really like running outside again. I have already put quite a few miles on outside. My half marathon is coming up quickly - April 24!!!! I am excited to be running with my brother. He and I actually ran a 10 mile run together last weekend.

The girls and I have gone for walks, bike rides, played with chalk, had a picnic (on the driveway because the grass is so wet still), blew bubbles, and started picking up after Zoe - EWWWW, I forget that bad part. The girls were so disgusted :)

Blake had a rough week this week so far. He took a hard spill on the payground and hit his head. The school had me come to get him because they thought he was acting funny - NOPE, that is just him... He also fell out of the school bus and started crying on his way home one day. I think that he was just sooo embarrassed. He also lost another tooth this morning. It is his tooth next to the top front ones. I am hoping that when the new one comes in, it might help straighten the front two. Every time I see his front teeth I just WANT them straight. Maybe he is just growing. He is already quickly catching up to me. I think that he is going to be very tall!!!!!

I hosted a Premier Jewelry show this week as well. I had a great turn out and got lots of goodies. I think that all the neighbors were ready to come out of captivity. Everyone showed up. Madison was so looking forward to the party. She put on a dress and her pearls. She was so cute. She tried on several peices and wanted me to buy them all. I did get her a couple pieces that were so cute. She also is begging to get her ears pierced. I told her that our family doesn't do that. She of course wants to be the odd one and STILL get it done. I sure hope that I can hold her off for a long time if not FOREVER!!!!

On a very sad note, a great friend of mine just found out that her mother has pancreatic cancer. Please keep her family in your prayers. I haven't been able to get them off my mind. Life is just too short. It has made me actually call and get a much needed doctor appointment.

Brett is off to Atlanta and the kids and I are preparing for a very low key weekend. We have been so busy lately!!!! Maybe we will even get to enjoy the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.