Thursday, April 29, 2010

Party in the USA

Caitlin was invited to another birthday party at Sugar and Spice. She had been there before and was so excited. She quickly picked out this beautiful BELLE dress. Then she sat in the chair and got her hair and make-up done. She told the lady that her favorite color was blue (that was a surprise to me). So she got the blue crown and blue eyeshadow. She loved the blue eyeshadow:) She found these madonna lace gloves that were blue to match and kept them on the whole time. I was just cracking up. She was so cute!!!!!
PUT YOUR HANDS UP...

This was before the hair and make-up even went on. She was so excited to be a princess.

SASSY!!!!

It was time for the fashion show. The lady asked if anyone knew the song "Party in the USA"?
Caitlin quickly raised her hand. Gracie and Madison had taught her a little dance to this song just recently. I wasn't sure that she would do it on stage in front of all these people. BOY was I wrong. Caitlin was the star of the show. None of the other little girls wanted to do it. Caitlin went up by herself and started really singing and dancing. She put her hands up, made butterfly motions, nodded her head and shook her hips. It was the most adorable thing that I have seen. The other girls just watched and then a couple decided to join in. They watched Caitlin and followed her every move. Several mothers watned to know how she learned that and I just replied that she has a 6 year old sister who loves KIDZ BOP!!!!!!

Caitlin was really singing the song here. PRICELESS!!!!! I wish that I had my video camera with me.

They were able to pick out their own frosting and sprinkles. She loved every minute of it. We are so sad that they are closing. She really wanted to have her 4th brithday party there. They are going to be doing home parties and we are trying to get it all figured out so that we can do a party at our house with all her friends. She really wants to sing "Party in the USA" again!!!!
She wouldn't let me wash off her eyeshadow before bed. She put on a matching night gown and was off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.