Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gull Meadows Farm

We met our great friends the Deforest family at Gull Meadow Farms one beautiful day after school. We decided to go during the week because the weekends are just to busy and crazy there. The kids love this place. They have an amazing PUMPKIN LANE full of fun things for the kids to do. It was so nice this year because the kids were old enough to kind of just go on their own with a buddy. It was also nice because it wasn't very crowded so Heather and I could easily see them. After pumpkin lane, we took the kids on a hayride out to the corn maze. Now this is a huge corn maze, I was a little afraid of getting lost or losing kids. We actually made it out... We had to cut through some forbidden paths a few times though :)

We made it through the corn maze!!!!!
Caitlin loved the obstacle course in Pumpkin Lane.
Blake took off in the corn maze and I only found him a few times. he loved it.
Zip Line was a huge hit. Here is Madison and Caitlin doing it at the same time.
Jumping Pillow... Of course it turned into wrestling with these two crazy kids.
Blake wasn't quite as happy as his picture on there from three years ago. He is so grown up now :(
Go Caitlin and Aspen!!!!
Blake Alan Deforest and Blake Allan Eliuk - it is so cute that they even have the same middle names!
My sweet girls - I love Madison's smile!!!!
Caitlin, Madison and Aspen.
Coming out of the tunnel slide.
Jumping Pillow.
Peek-a-boo
Buddies!!!!

Of course cider and donuts are a must.
We had so much fun. It was a gorgeous night. I love it when the kids behave and have fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.