Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We LOVE the Warner's!

My kids just adore their cousins. I love to see their faces when I say that we are going to the Warner's HOUSE!!!!!! My kids are very used to the 2 hour car ride. I just put in a movie and off we go. Brett was working the weekend and the kids and I took off Saturday morning right after soccer games.

My dad was also doing better and home from the hospital, so I wanted to get up there and visit. The kids have not seen him in awhile. It was a quick trip - just one night, but so much fun!!!!

The pictures below show just how much they all love each other. A fall trip to Long's Apple Orchard is a must.


These two play great together. Caitlin is always interested in dancing!!!!



Drake
Madison
Blake
Oma and Opa came with us. It was great to see them out and about!!!!


Pokemon is a HUGE hit in our house right now.
Oma was showing Madison how Opa's new bed works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.