As soon as we got there, my kids went right into a room with their cousins. The next thing I saw was Blake dressed up as Joseph. Of course Gracie was Mary. They were so cute. Madison, Caitlin and Ava were all beautiful Angels. Drake was a wise man. They came marching down the aisle and went right up front. I was just cracking up and wondering what in the world my kids must be thinking. A few minutes into singing up front, Blake gave me this look. He was embarrassed and nervous all in one. They did a great job and I was so proud of them for just diving right in and doing it.
Mary and Joseph
Little Angels
I was worried the most about her, but as you can tell... she LOVED it
The Wise Man Drake
This is when Blake started to look very concerned.
Thank goodness it was time for the bells. He liked watching for his color card.
Oops, Madison's head band just didn't want to stay up
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.