Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year's Eve

We were invited to a friends house for New Year's Eve. We feel like we have finally met great friends. Brett, the kids and I ALL really enjoy all of them. Sometimes it seems hard to find other families that just click with everybody. It seemed like I had my friends and then Brett had his own UNTIL we met these families. Our kids are all the same ages and really enjoy hanging out as well. We had 15 kids with Blake being the oldest. The kids were amazing. Our kids stayed up past midnight. The adults also had a blast... I am so thankful to find such great families. It really makes K-zoo feel more like home for us.

THE GIRLS - I run and go to the gym with these wonderful ladies!!!!
The little ladies. These four are so cute together. We try to do as many play dates as possible with them.
I couldn't resist buying these cute purple hats...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.