Friday, October 14, 2011

Off to SEA

This week has been so crazy.  I can't say that I am excited about leaving yet because I am a little nervous about leaving the kids for so long and not being able to talk with them on the phone everyday.  I know that it will be good for all of us, but I will miss them dearly!!!!!

I haven't packed a thing yet, but I did get my hair cut, pedicure, new clothes (bathing suit and dresses), 9 page KID ITINERARY typed up, lots of extra carpooling and play dates to make up for next week, house clean, lots of gym time to make up for being lazy next week  and a trip to the PET STORE --- I spend a small fortune there now with all our critters...  Today, I still need to go to Target and Sam's Club.

Heather and Aspen met us for a nail date Thursday afternoon.  Caitlin loved it...  She picked the same nail color as me.  I love my time with her.  I will think of her every time I see my beautiful toes on my trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.