Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Soul Surfer

My kids are so intrigued with the movie "Soul Surfer".  We bought it at the end of the summer and they have watched it TONS of times.  I just found these pictures on my camera.  It was from our last day at the beach.  The kids were so cute.  They were "surfing" all day.  These boogie boards were a huge hit.   We had 9 boogie boards between all of us that day and they were used the whole time...

We have been talking a lot about Brett and I going on our cruise IN THE OCEAN.  Caitlin said, "Mom, what if you come back without any feet"?  That would be BAD!!!  We are snorkeling with sting rays one day...

 Caitlin is paddling out to catch a wave!!!!
 Madison is pulling the train.  They hooked them all together.













I miss LAKE MICHIGAN!!!  It will be a long winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.