At the top...
Circus Flora was amazing. It was so fun to take the kids to their first circus in a real TENT!!! It was such a great show. It was my favorite circus EVER...
Caitlin wanted to dress up... The theme was wizards.
Aunt Charlene always has the best projects. She painted with the girls one morning. The girls loved it!!!
St. Louis ZOO is always a favorite for my kids.
Caitlin still isn't a fan of sting rays...
We visited the community pool several times... We all loved the diving boards. Go Caitlin. In order to go off the boards, you have to pass a swim test - swim 50 yds. Caitlin rocked it out!!!!
High DIVE - no fear for Madison
Way to go BLAKE!
I did so many flips. It was so fun to do that again. I surprised my kids!!!! Madison was even proud of me :) She said, "Mom, I can tell that you did gymnastics" and "You are the best mom at the diving board". That was great to hear from her.
Fun with Aunt Charlene
Aunt Charlene is caught in the ACT!!!
The kids wanted to have a water fight with the adults... GAME ON!!!! We did a quick trip to Target and bought several guns... They were so cute and very EXCITED. Kids against the adults. We played capture the flag.
The girls and I loved the hammock!!!!
Slip and Slide fun at the neighbors house.














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.