Beach Beauties...
Disney Dream
Getting ready to feed and snorkel with the sting rays. They "taught" us a little about sting rays first. Of course Blake knew everything... He answered several questions and was CORRECT. Brett and I were so impressed... I had no idea that sharks were their closest relative!!!
This is how we fed them. Blake and I are holding food between our fingers waiting for the sting rays to swim up and around the little feeding station. Notice that they train them to swim up and eat off the MICKEY EARS... Check out how freaked out Caitlin is. She is clinging to me and trying to climb up to my shoulders!!!!!
They weren't LITTLE... I was surprised how big they were...
Caitlin and I...
Blake - the little expert. He just took off on his own!
Brett and Madison--- Madison was a little nervous at first and needed some help getting used to her snorkel. She hung with Brett most of the time.
I finally peeled Caitlin off of me and got her to relax enough to snorkel... She was my little buddy. It was pretty cool to be snorkeling right over sting rays holding hands with my little girl...
Brett and Madison were quite the experts...
The girls decided that it was better to snorkel on the beach---- WITHOUT the sting rays...
Blake was an awesome snorkeler... He was so happy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.