Monday, November 12, 2012

Chicago for a DAY

I love Chicago!  I always get so excited just seeing the skyline.  It is such an amazing city and I feel very fortunate to be a 2 hour drive away.

The kids had last Monday off of school, so we headed to Chicago just for the day.  I feel very confident in getting around that city.  I have a great place that I love to park at and then just taxi and/or walk...  It was a great day.  Blake wanted a friend to come so he had a BUDDY!  We left our house after breakfast and made it home by 7pm :)


 Shark pup sack...  The Wild Reef - shark area - is a huge hit for my kids.  This is the first time that we saw these BABY sharks in the sacs...

 Jellyfish exhibit was my favorite...  Usually it is so crowded that we have a hard time seeing some things.  We were the only ones in this exhibit today...  
 Dolphin Show
 4-D Movie


 Shedd's Aquarium is always amazing.  We have a membership there!
 Rainforest Cafe is a tradition for us in Chicago
 The RIVER - the kids are even getting to be quite the Chicago tour guides.  
 The BEAN


We got a taxi from the BEAN to take us back to our truck...  I love these day trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.