Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Very Thankful

The kids and I took a road trip to St. Louis for Thanksgiving.  Brett had to stay back to work.  We were all excited to spend the holiday with both of my sisters and their families.  We woke up Wednesday morning and hit the road.  We made our best time ever.  We arrived in the early afternoon.  The kids had so much fun playing together.  It is funny how that 6 hour drive used to seem so torturous even just a few years ago.  My kids are wonderful little travelers...  Very thankful for headphones :)  I of course surprised them with yummy treats, several new movies and the Taylor Swift CD.

We went to the St. Louis zoo, had a bonfire, girls went to a tea party, mommies got to shop a little, watched puppet shows, swam, opened Christmas presents, TONS of art projects and had so much fun being with family!
The WARNER clan
The girls did the cutest puppet show
 Eyvind and Blake are so much alike.  They love playing mine craft!
 LOTS and LOTS of crafts
 I changed my earrings for the first time on Thanksgiving day!
 Emily is a wonderful cousin...  

 Emily and Christy
 The girls raked up a bunch of leaves to play in
 1,2,3 JUMP...


 The girls loved getting into my necklaces.
 Sisters
 St. Louis ZOO

 Off to the Tea Party
 MY THREE DARLINGS...  I'm so thankful for them!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.