I have been so amazed at my sweet boy lately!!!! He is so grown up and just the most appreciative and thoughtful 10 year old that I know. I sometimes feel a little guilty that he gets cheated with my attention because the girls require A LOT of my time. He just goes with the flow and puts up with too much teasing from his sister. I have been trying real hard to tell and show him how much I appreciate him. He constantly still gives me the best hugs and kisses... I hope that never ends. I have been trying to let him have more playdates with friends.
He loves staying home by himself for a few hours when the girls have their activities. He also just won first place in the back stroke at our swim meet. He shattered his old time. He never stops amazing me. I just LOVE this little boy!
Blake and I at his school Halloween party...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.