I am in LOVE with San Antonio... I escaped the cold weather of Michigan and flew to San Antonio for a few days with two amazing ladies!!! I still can't believe that the three of us were able to find a time that worked for all of us on such a short notice.
We walked, shopped, danced, ate, drank, laughed, napped, sunbathed, and giggled... giggled...giggled!!!! Girls get aways are so necessary. I can't wait to do it again. I came back a little tan, tired and totally refreshed.
Two stepping at COWBOYS was a first for me. I was in awe when we walked in. By the end of the evening I looked like a real Texan--- not really, but at least I was trying and had a great time :) I do want my boy to grow up to be a cowboy...
One day it was a little windy, but the sun still felt amazing...
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.