Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hitting the Slopes

We have been so busy lately! The kids are wanting to be out skiing as much as possible. I have been liking it a lot too. My knee is doing so much better:). This is one thing that I have always looked forward to doing with my kids. Every year is getting so much easier. I let the three of them get started down the hill while I'm getting my board on. It makes me smile every time that I see them take off and follow each other down-- adorable. It will be a memory that I have forever!

They are doing great and love hitting jumps in the terrain park. I have been skipping the jumps this year! Maybe next year my body will be in a little better shape.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.