This is what you like right now:
* BUNNIES
* lyrical dance
* friends
* texting - I love getting those I LOVE YOU MOM messages!
* swimming - you are a rock star
* soccer - left forward is your position
* skiing - actually snowboarding now
* blue is your favorite color
* singing to the radio (you know every lyric)
* playdates with friends... always want a friend over!
* creating dances with Caitlin
* Minecraft with Blake
* Taylor Swift - so excited about going to her concert in May
* Reading
* You have the cutest sweet/shy smile
You had a very special ninth celebration. We started with a friends party at GlassWorks. A dinner at Red Robin with Grandma and Papa. Balloons/streamers/donuts the morning of your birthday. A special birthday treat and visit with MOM at school. AND a new SNOWBOARD!!!!!
I love you Madison Belle!
RED ROBIN




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.