Friday, January 24, 2014

Christmas Day

Christmas Day...  It is so much work leading up to this morning.  Thankfully it only happens once a year!  We had such a low-key day.  I stayed in pjs until dinner.  My in-laws had us over to their house for dinner.  I had so much free time, that I got addicted to Candy Crush...  I know, hard to believe.  I am not a gaming person, but, I do love the challenge of this game.  I was also resting up for a very busy next two weeks.  We were skiing in the  morning and family arriving in the afternoon!!!!  I do love having family around for the holidays...

I so enjoyed the presents being opened that I forgot to take pictures...  Ooops!  We sure did a lot of wonderful things :)





Madison loved her North Face

Santa sure does know Caitlin...  glittery UGG boots, spa robe and a disco ball!!!

We might all be in trouble when he gets this working.

Her very own popcorn maker

A beautiful art kit

Madison was so impressed with Brett's piano skills at Grandma's house

Moving on to LEGO Technics






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.