Thursday, January 30, 2014

FIngers Crossed... Back to NORMAL!!!!

Wow, this weather has been crazy.  My sweet children went back to school today!!!!  We were all very happy this morning.  However, of course I have a doctor appt for Madison today ---  she has been off school for 4 snow days and today I have to pull her out early.  We've got to get her eyes checked out.

Thank goodness for wonderful friends.  I have been kept busy with kids, friends and girlfriends.

Since I couldn't get out to the gym much, I decided to have the kids work out with me.  They actually loved doing treadmill/elliptical/pushups/sit-ups with me.  It was a priceless moment to look over and see Madison running on the treadmill next to me in my running shorts!!!!  She has been wearing some of my clothes lately---

I also taught them many games that I played as a child with my grandma.  It was a very long Friday-Thursday with snow days, but we definitely made the most of it with time together!  Looking forward to a warmer weekend to ski and snowmobile.



adorable Caitlin


Together with friends


bowling queens


Madison's teacher is brilliant...  she sent via email, a to do list----  one thing was doing a chore!!!

By buddy at the bus stop this morning.  I broke down and drove her...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.